VoyForums

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 123 ]
Subject: Re: hauntings

Author:
MARY
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 21:31:16 11/14/10 Sun
In reply to: christian 's message, "hauntings" on 19:31:14 11/14/10 Sun

>My husband and I bought a house next door to us. Our neighbor died in the house while we were both gone a few years ago and I feel her spirit is still in the house. WE have been remodeling the house and found lights come on when no one is in the room and feel like she is watching us all the time. I have a friend of mine that is helping us remodel and she has placed things down and found them in another spot that she was never at. How can I go about finding out if this is my neighbor lady or if it is someone else. I am very interested if the spirit is mad because what my husband and I are doing to the house. Who can we contact on being able to talk to the spirit to find out what the spirit's message is to my husband and I.

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
Message subject (required):

Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (required):

* Type your message here:

Choose Message Icon: [ View Emoticons ]

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-5
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2016 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.