VoyForums

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 123 ]
Subject: My Friend Need Help In A Serious Way

Author:
Denver Ruff (Scared)
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 19:04:40 02/19/11 Sat

Hello, my name is Denver Ruff, and I am writing to you on behalf of my friend Alan Shepard. We live in Bennington Vermont, and he is very scared and I am praying constantly for him, and can't even go into his house.
I have actually only been into his house three times. The first time I was there, I asked him if there were things going on in his house that he couldn't explain. I could feel EVIL, PURE EVIL, creeping up on me from behind out of a little cub-by hole that is in his kitchen. I said "That is where it is coming from." and he turned white. No joke. He thought that no one would ever believe him. He never even told me he had been having problems! He has been trying to find help, and knowledge for years he said. I am in tune with energies, and spirits, and won't go into his house after he told me what he is experiencing.
He told me that he has times that he has something sitting on his chest and he can't breath, or move. He says he can see it coming and can't stop it. And today he told me that it is happening more and more. Twice a day and stronger daily. His doctors think that he his seeing things, and may be schizo, but I have known this guy for about 20 years, and yeah he has some problems, but he is far from crazy!!! He also said that he can't sleep, because of all the banging and things moving. He has things, pens, books, lighters, etc. disappear right after he puts them down. Which I have had happen to me in my younger years, and still with pens. Anyway, he has lost a lot of weight in the past couple months, and to be honest, is looking like a Vampire he is so white!!!!!! Alan is a really good kid at heart, and he doesn't deserve to be tortured. He is basically held hostage in his bedroom at night, he said, because this thing paces and bangs at his door. I am scared for him. And on top of this, he has a fiance, and little girl in the house with him, that are also being messed with. Not as much, but I have seen many things in my life, and have delt with many entities, and am scared to say what this thing is. One of the things you do not call the name of. He has a picture on his phone of this horned thing, and two other spirits, one light, one black. The horned figure has wings, and has his arm outstretched toward the other two. It is scarey, seriously scarey.
I am sorry to write like this, but don't know what to do for his family's well being. Being a Christian, I can't just turn my head and run when my friend needs spiritual help. He has very little money. And I am not in a position to help in that way right now either, because I am getting married in June. This sucks really bad, and have run out of people to ask. There are no "demonologist" priests around here that we have found. Can You Help Him?????? You can reply to this e-mail. He gave me permission to talk to you, and send this letter. He doesn't think anyone believes him, and is scared to talk about it, because he thinks he will get put into a hospital or something. Which, around here, wouldn't suprise me.
Thank you for at least reading this, if you have, and please, if there is any way you can help, Ryan, Call us A.S.A.P. Day or night. He doesn't sleep. And I barely do right now either. This is serious, and is VERY REAL. It is the strongest energy I've ever felt, and I've been to every state on the main land, and seen some crazy things. Thank You.
Praying For Help,
Denver Ruff

P.S. I tried to send an email to you and it didn't work. Not sure. But really wish I could have asked for your help privately. It's cool though, whatever, he needs help. Thank You

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
Message subject (required):

Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (required):

* Type your message here:

Choose Message Icon: [ View Emoticons ]

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-5
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2016 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.