VoyForums
GIVE FREE FOOD
www.TheHungerSite.com
-> Click Here <-
Fund Free Mammograms with a Click
www.TheBreastCancerSite.com
-> Click Here <-
Non-profit ad served by VoyForums...

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 123 ]
Subject: demons shadows and orbs

Author:
emry (content)
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 18:05:25 03/23/11 Wed

i would like to show you something. but i would like to say something first. for years i have seen a creature/demon and his shadows. i was placed in nut huts only to learn i was better off telling them i see dancing lollipops. i took videos one day and i for sure quit taking my medication years ago... i have to find comfort in these creatures who at times torture me in my dreams. i have died and been in a coma time and time again. i am desperate to find my way home to them again. ( seriousness i have no suicidal tendencies )
may i ask a personal question that i do not need an answer to? is it not better to be watched over and loved by dark angles than to be watched over and loved by nothing at all? i do not ask for your help in ridding of my countless demons, if they were to leave me i would be lost in the darkness forever... but i thought you might find my videos... entertaining.. the blogs are the things they do to me awake and in my sleep when they seem... upset with something i am doing.
the countless times i have died, i have found sheer comfort in the darkness with the shadows. i have much love for life and everything it has given me, i would not trade 1 extra day of life for single moment good and bad, my experience in life has brought me so much joy even tho i have been a terminal patient since 05, not expected to live past 06... i am 31. i rest my head at night in peace knowing if i die while i sleep, they will be there to guide me home.
there is a small segment of them whispering back to me. i kept the videos as long as i could so there was no editing in them. many times my camera turned off, batteries drained. once again i do not want my shadows to vanish, i just thought you would find the videos.. entertaining to say the least... they will not stay up for long. my whole goal was to meet someone i have been talking to for years about this demon of mine. so i set out to film them for him.. i suffered greatly for playing with the shadows and quit filming. i can see them with out the camera. i have seen them forever. i am honestly just happy someone can see them too....
i have to let you know i do not want you here, the disturbance will be disastrous.. i just want you to see and pick it apart. i cant keep them up there forever, these shadows are very upset with me right now... the views are climbing and people are afraid of things they cannot see, when one should only be afraid of what stares back at them in the mirror..
http://www.myspace.com/silentchatterbox/videos/first-silent-freak-out/107603187

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
Message subject (required):

Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (required):

* Type your message here:

Choose Message Icon: [ View Emoticons ]

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-5
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2017 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.