VoyForums
[ Show ]
Support VoyForums
[ Shrink ]
VoyForums Announcement: Programming and providing support for this service has been a labor of love since 1997. We are one of the few services online who values our users' privacy, and have never sold your information. We have even fought hard to defend your privacy in legal cases; however, we've done it with almost no financial support -- paying out of pocket to continue providing the service. Due to the issues imposed on us by advertisers, we also stopped hosting most ads on the forums many years ago. We hope you appreciate our efforts.

Show your support by donating any amount. (Note: We are still technically a for-profit company, so your contribution is not tax-deductible.) PayPal Acct: Feedback:

Donate to VoyForums (PayPal):

Login ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 123 ]
Subject: US military operation(paranormal)

Author:
Marin Cristian
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 08:42:34 03/31/11 Thu

Hello, my name is Marin Cristian, I live in Arad, Romania. At the beginning of 2010 I started to feel that I have a living thing in my body(moving beneath my skin), moving my eyes and face when I watch TV. Now when I wach TV my whole body is like a string puppet, moving my arms and legs on certain words. I can anticipate words and have visions.
This is a video of me watching live CNN on the internet:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hZuNhdL4lNo&feature=channel_video_title
0:20 (we're looking at)
0:44 (struggling to find direction)
3:45 (distance)
8:10 (is up)

I think this is not a disease but a religious and military matter. How can this thing be studied in a controlled environment? My work is valuable, please contact me.
Thank you.

P.S. I have reason to believe that there is a USA military operation in my home, there are all sorts of sounds and lights confirmed also by my parents and friends and other stuff that I would like to speak in person with an intelligence officer.

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:
Subject Author Date
Re: US military operation(paranormal)Littlewing (☮)18:37:23 07/23/11 Sat

Post a message:
This forum requires an account to post.
[ Create Account ]
[ Login ]
[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-5
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2019 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.