VoyForums
1 CLICK GIVES FREE FOOD!
www.TheHungerSite.com
Protect Habitat with a Click!
www.TheRainforestSite.com
Non-profit ad served by VoyForums...

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 123 ]
Subject: orbs

Author:
Kristen (help)
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 02:49:05 04/11/11 Mon

I have been living in my house for about 4 and a half years. We used to have two cats that were deathly afraid of my daughters bedroom and the upstairs..they would crouch and stare at the door for hours. If i try to bring them in there, they would freak out until we left the room. I have a baby monitor set up in my 6 year olds room. We see orbs on a daily basis. I have recorded some on my camera and have freaked out my entire family. T he orbs range in size and move at different speeds. They seem to show up when my daughter is argueing she doesnt want to go to bed. It has gotten worse...my daughter has refused to sleep in her room for the past two nights. This usually happens once every 3 months. My 4 yr old son wont even sleep in his room. He says he saw a shaddow of a man just staring at him and came out screaming. I have never seen this shaddow. My husband and I have heard footsteps and doorknobs turning. My kids live in fear once it gets dark. They will not go into any room unless we go in first and put the light on. I just want to find out who is frightening my children. Can you help?

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:
Subject Author Date
Re: orbsrich (helpful and honest)22:44:34 06/02/11 Thu

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
Message subject (required):

Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (required):

* Type your message here:

Choose Message Icon: [ View Emoticons ]

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-5
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2016 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.