VoyForums

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 123 ]
Subject: paranormal evidence

Author:
sharon
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 12:10:55 04/16/11 Sat

I wanted to drop you a line, in hopes that you would check out some evidence that I personally got on a tour of a home in Fort Lauderdale Florida. I winter there, and decide to take on of the "ghost Tours. I was accompanied by my husband, and I brought along my digital camera, as well ad my digital camera. This was the very first time I ever tried to obtain any form of documentation using equipment. I am psychic, and have sat in on several EVP's sessions, and helped the investigators speak with spirits. Helping them with locating spirits in a home, opening dialog.

The name of the home I toured was, "Stranahan House". The minute I entered I knew it to be full of energy, and many spirits. I knew I could communicate via telepathy. I did get good results with obtaining three class A EVP's.

I asked a woman spirit . "How died here?" she answered "a child".
I asked , "do you know I am speaking to you? " The woman spirit spoke to a male spirit "She spoke"...
One male spirit was upset about a male person from the tour entering a bedroom. He said to me "tell him to get out" you can hear on the EVP "tell him"...
I got several other EVP's however they are very hard to make out.

With my camera. I asked the woman, "can you materialize so I can see you"?
she walked in front of a mirror, and I snapped a photo, you can clearly see her coming into a form, seeing her face in the mirror.

I have added a link below, where I documented my evidence. I hope you will stop in and have a look. Being psychic, I am somewhat excited about what I captured.

http://www.squidoo.com/the-stranahan-house-fort-lauderdale

Best Regards Sharon

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
Message subject (required):

Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (required):

* Type your message here:

Choose Message Icon: [ View Emoticons ]

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-5
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2016 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.