VoyForums
GIVE FREE FOOD
www.TheHungerSite.com
-> Click Here <-
Fund Free Mammograms with a Click
www.TheBreastCancerSite.com
-> Click Here <-
Non-profit ad served by VoyForums...

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 123 ]
Subject: Jumpy, skiddish dog staring at the window all day

Author:
Kay (Help Me figure this out)
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 16:44:19 06/27/11 Mon

A lot of weird things have been happening over the years in my house, but I mostly ignore them. This past year, however, has been absolutely crazy! My dog has suddenly become skiddish and nervous and she stares at the window above the living room door all day. She use to be a happy playful dog. Now I hardly recognize her. I can't get her to look away from the window even if I offer her treats. A few nights ago, the alarm on my security camera in the spare bedroom kept going off, so I took a look and there was at least 100 Orbs that seem to be coming from the floor and floating up to the ceiling! Some of them were clear, I could see right through them and some of them were solid. They almost looked like bubbles. Can someone tell me what's going on in my house?

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
Message subject (required):

Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (required):

* Type your message here:

Choose Message Icon: [ View Emoticons ]

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-5
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2017 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.