VoyForums

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 123 ]
Subject: On you guys

Author:
The lyrian (Annoucment)
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 05:41:32 08/24/11 Wed

All of us believers are begining a new religon of Faith that is very different then all of the previous religions on earth. Your are studying the afterlife from an scientists perspective which to me is the best way to study it. By the way I'm not christian I'm pagan. Some of you the ones that release spirits from your burden make you a kind of living-for-the-dead grim reaper (without the grim). I used to be scared of the ghosts of the Indians of Junipine Estates in williams AZ but my dad said to me once "Isn't it great that we have this home we can escape to and crazy stuff happens?" And I realized he's right it is fantastic. Last time I went up there something like a low growl came form the open window but nothing was out there. And I know the Indians havent experienced white men who are not affraid of them when they do stuff so they don't do stuff anymore really. So now I say bring it on. Do everything you can spirits. Rock my world. Exuast yourselves until you get tired and want to do stuff to people who are affraid of you or go to heaven, chill there for a while and then come back to hell and start over where you left off.

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
Message subject (required):

Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (required):

* Type your message here:

Choose Message Icon: [ View Emoticons ]

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-5
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2016 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.