VoyForums
[ Show ]
Support VoyForums
[ Shrink ]
VoyForums Announcement: Programming and providing support for this service has been a labor of love since 1997. We are one of the few services online who values our users' privacy, and have never sold your information. We have even fought hard to defend your privacy in legal cases; however, we've done it with almost no financial support -- paying out of pocket to continue providing the service. Due to the issues imposed on us by advertisers, we also stopped hosting most ads on the forums many years ago. We hope you appreciate our efforts.

Show your support by donating any amount. (Note: We are still technically a for-profit company, so your contribution is not tax-deductible.) PayPal Acct: Feedback:

Donate to VoyForums (PayPal):

Login ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 123 ]
Subject: What could these be?

Author:
Kris (scared)
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 01:52:21 09/05/11 Mon

I go to a university in Pennsylvania. On nights that I cant sleep, I walk around campus. On several of my walks, I have spotted a dark figure. My friends have also seen this same dark figure while walking with me. The scariest moment, which was also the closest I have been near him, was walking near a lamp post. My shadow was cast to my left, while a mysterious man's shadow was cast the wrong direction.

This is not the only figure I have seen. At my parents home, around 10pm every night while getting ready for bed, I would watch a white orb float from the attic door and make its way up to my ceiling light. About 10 minutes later, I would come back down and come right up in my face. If I said nothing, it would stay for 10 to 15 minutes, right in front of my face. I never felt threatened by whatever it is, so sometimes on nights that I really wanted to be left alone, I would politely say something like "I am sorry, but I really need to get some sleep tonight. Could you please not shine so bright in my face tonight?" Only when I said something to it, would it float back to the attic door and disappear.

I was wondering what these could be and if anyone has experienced anything like this before?

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Post a message:
This forum requires an account to post.
[ Create Account ]
[ Login ]
[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-5
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2019 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.