VoyForums

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 123 ]
Subject: What could these be?

Author:
Kris (scared)
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 01:52:21 09/05/11 Mon

I go to a university in Pennsylvania. On nights that I cant sleep, I walk around campus. On several of my walks, I have spotted a dark figure. My friends have also seen this same dark figure while walking with me. The scariest moment, which was also the closest I have been near him, was walking near a lamp post. My shadow was cast to my left, while a mysterious man's shadow was cast the wrong direction.

This is not the only figure I have seen. At my parents home, around 10pm every night while getting ready for bed, I would watch a white orb float from the attic door and make its way up to my ceiling light. About 10 minutes later, I would come back down and come right up in my face. If I said nothing, it would stay for 10 to 15 minutes, right in front of my face. I never felt threatened by whatever it is, so sometimes on nights that I really wanted to be left alone, I would politely say something like "I am sorry, but I really need to get some sleep tonight. Could you please not shine so bright in my face tonight?" Only when I said something to it, would it float back to the attic door and disappear.

I was wondering what these could be and if anyone has experienced anything like this before?

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
Message subject (required):

Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (required):

* Type your message here:

Choose Message Icon: [ View Emoticons ]

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-5
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2017 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.