VoyForums
1 CLICK GIVES FREE FOOD!
www.TheHungerSite.com
Protect Habitat with a Click!
www.TheRainforestSite.com
Non-profit ad served by VoyForums...

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 123 ]
Subject: Is this Ghosts or demons?

Author:
Austin Lee Webb (Fearful)
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 23:45:01 10/28/11 Fri

ok over the years there has been a number of awkward things that have happened, when i was about 10 i went down my stairs and looked into my sisters room near our cellar and saw something with a white figure fly past her door i ran upstairs and for 8 years or so nothing happened. In the past couple years weird things have happened again. The one night when i was downstairs i was playing xbox and there are 2 doors that lead into my sisters room which has a door that leads to the cellar. There was no windows open or breeze and one of the doors slammed shut on its own. The next night my dog who never growls at anything was looking through our laundry room which is right outside my sisters room and she arched backwards and started to growl i thought maybe someone had broken in my house but when i checked nothing was there. In the past 2 years i just also started having REM Paralysis where you wake up paralyzed and i could hear loud footsteps immense pressure on my body and ive heard weird language. Another time during the day i was home with my mother and heard my father mother and sisters voices like in a low tone, I went to sleep downstairs the one night and had my phone on charge underneath my pillow and under my back and woke up with it wrapped around my neck 3 times. I don't know if these are ghosts or demons or a random coincidence? PLEASE SOMEONE GET BACK TO ME I WOULD LIKE TO KNOW. For some reason no one else is around when these things happen to me

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:
Subject Author Date
Re: Is this Ghosts or demons?evelyn bonato (hopeful)15:40:37 12/20/11 Tue

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
Message subject (required):

Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (required):

* Type your message here:

Choose Message Icon: [ View Emoticons ]

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-5
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2017 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.