VoyForums

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 123 ]
Subject: i don't know what to think?

Author:
Ryan Stahl (creeped out)
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 10:46:28 08/30/12 Thu

So i have never believed in the paranormal stuff always blew it off as hollywood magic. but last night somthing happened i can't explain. we moved into a town home in evanston, wy about a month ago and ever since our 4 year old has been telling us about a guy named johny that won't leave her alone, i blew off as an imaginary friend. well last night she came flying down the stairs and told me and 4 other adults who were watching a movie that johny was in her room and really mad. i was like ya ok whatever, then she stops stares upstairs and says go check my bed. im like ya why, and started up the stairs at that time i hear tramendously huge slam and jump. i continue up stairs and her 600 lb solid wood bunk bed had flipped over. now this bed takes to very strong men just to move around and was up against the wall solid there is no way in hell it just flipped over. then once everyone calmed down and we put her back to bed we sat in the room for a bit apon her request till she fell asleep, while waiting for her to fall asleep the curtain rod with for solid screws holding it to the wall ripped out and hoved for a min then dropped to the floor. someone please tell me how this is possible........ please

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:
Subject Author Date
Re: i don't know what to think?J. Roth15:15:44 09/19/12 Wed

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
Message subject (required):

Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (required):

* Type your message here:

Choose Message Icon: [ View Emoticons ]

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-5
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2017 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.