VoyForums

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 123 ]
Subject: Re: how to cleanse yourself and house

Author:
anthony altieri (meloncoly)
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 16:38:17 11/10/12 Sat
In reply to: Sherry 's message, "how to cleanse yourself and house" on 02:19:20 10/26/12 Fri

this may seem odd but i used to hear voices inside my head when i was little, 10 yo, i realized they were voices separate of my thoughts the voice would tell me to do stuff that would get me into trouble. when i realized it wasnt my thoughts and a voice i told it that it needs to leave me alone because i will ignore it from that day on and instantly the voices stopped and ive never heard them again but one thing that changed is people started treating me real bad after i did that my grandma started beating me 2 and 3 times a week and no one would believe me and ive been putting up with it my whole life i always tell the truth and am always accused of being a liar people do stuff bad around me and im always the one accused. its actually turned me into a tattle tale because when things happen i tell on the person instantly only because when the tracks are fresh theres no denying it. i believe the demons i cast out of me follow me and make bad things happen to me.

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:
Subject Author Date
Re: how to cleanse yourself and houseTanmoy (Bharati)02:42:02 11/10/13 Sun

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
Message subject (required):

Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (required):

* Type your message here:

Choose Message Icon: [ View Emoticons ]

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-5
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2017 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.