VoyForums
GIVE FREE FOOD
www.TheHungerSite.com
-> Click Here <-
Fund Free Mammograms with a Click
www.TheBreastCancerSite.com
-> Click Here <-
Non-profit ad served by VoyForums...

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 123 ]
Subject: orbs and mist in pictures at my house .

Author:
arlene hinote (amazing)
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 07:21:34 02/08/13 Fri

my sister was telling me about orbs in pictures she was taking at her house .i went with her and we both took pic .amazing .then we had a cok out for my husband and i took pictures and there were orbs in them.well we went back up to my sisters .and i know this sounds crazy .but we went that night back up to her in laws house who have both passed and took pic and .we got to messing around talking to them and we would ask them to leave and come back and they wold.well i got to aking pictures pretty regular here at nightand not only orbs but a mist started coming sometimes sometimes takes a shape and sometimes not. well afew times wen i turned to come in house i felt a hand slide across my back lightly .asked it not to do it anymore and it didn,t got only a couple orbs in house.i asked the spirits not to come in house,and they don,t and the beroom door has not opened any more .they are intelligent.wish i could send you pic and you mightcould tell me about what mist is .amazing and a little scarey .

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
Message subject (required):

Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (required):

* Type your message here:

Choose Message Icon: [ View Emoticons ]

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-5
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2016 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.