VoyForums
GIVE FREE FOOD
www.TheHungerSite.com
-> Click Here <-
Fund Free Mammograms with a Click
www.TheBreastCancerSite.com
-> Click Here <-
Non-profit ad served by VoyForums...

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 123 ]
Subject: 666 (sign of the beast)

Author:
Jamie (Scaryed for my friend)
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 21:07:46 03/22/13 Fri

Hi my name is Jamie im 19 years old and still in high school i have been talking too my friend Donovven Mattis and his house was build on top of an old cemetery and he remodel the hole house when him and his family first moved in inside and out and i know thing about this kind of stuff also he has been having dreams and getting werid calls saying 666 witch is the sign of the beast and there was devil workship done in the house i dont live in the same state as he does but he told me they found an upside dont cross with a teddybear on it and there was a pentigram on the ceiling in his bethroom but they painted over it and i believe that the house being build on top of the cemetery angured the deamon and the remodeling made them even more upset and a while back his brother egged the deamons on and what they didnt know is who they egged on was the devil himself and that is who the beast is and now thing are getting worse for him and for some reason they are targetting him and no one else but i cant figured out why please help my friend! ! ! ! ! ! ! I live in Aztec New Mexico my friend lives in Lake Elisnore California ive been helping him with this stuff and i think it is trying to cause him to go crazy or drive him into killing him self and his family to no one else has experienced any of this stuff in the house that i know of but i am finding out more from him and it seems like every week and sometimes not at all i believe this is just the begining and its gonna start to get worse this isnt the first time stuff like this has happend. when this last happened he said the lights were going on and off and found some stuff but cant recall what it was but i do remember it was devilworkship related. My cell number is 505-360-5961 contact me if u can his phone is down and i can get you his number and i just found out that he found a werid cube thing in his garage that had kill on it and the first time the tv were turning on and off by there self every morning at 6:06 and the doors were slaming but that was it but i worry that it is gonna hurt someone. Please PLease help he doesnt have any way for u to contact him right now but call me and i can probably tell u more. ok im finding ot more more by the secound his house cant be found on a map or online for like GPS. not making this up! he also found a neckless that was all rusty and black and had 666 on it and a doll that was all burnt and had a messing eye and an arm ripped i believe they were used for witchcaft but black magic suits this situation more. Contat me please dont care what time it is and im more likely to answer my phone then email.

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
Message subject (required):

Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (required):

* Type your message here:

Choose Message Icon: [ View Emoticons ]

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-5
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2016 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.