VoyForums
1 CLICK GIVES FREE FOOD!
www.TheHungerSite.com
Protect Habitat with a Click!
www.TheRainforestSite.com
Non-profit ad served by VoyForums...

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 123 ]
Subject: Your Investigation at Embassy Suites

Author:
Geri Griffin (Frustrated)
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 13:04:00 04/07/13 Sun

Your investigation at Embassy Suites in Charleston should be redone. There are two ghosts that I met - one was half head who is a very sweet boy that likes to sleep with women and the other is a icy cold bitch of a woman from (it looked like by what she wore) the 17th century. You should have one person stay away and the other go to sleep. We stayed on the 4th floor in the atrium. When we returned I posted the following account:
My sister and I visited the Embassy Suites for three nights in late August 2003. The only thing I knew about the hotel was that it was very old and I knew we would enjoy the history of it. On the first night I awoke very abruptly because I felt as if pressure was being put on my neck. In the morning I asked my sister if she had noticed anything unusual. She told me someone had tried to get into bed with her. She was paralyzed by his hold, but he leaned over her shoulder so she could see him. She did notice half the head and sandy blond hair. He said "I'm not so pretty". He told her his name which she could not remember when she awoke and told her to tell them he was looking for his pocketknife. We laughed about it that day but my sister was very nervous. The next night as she slept on her stomach she felt as if someone had laid on top of her and grabbed her hard. She told him he was hurting her and he relaxed his grip. When he left she peacefully fell asleep was was feeling like she lost her mind the next day. She asked me to trade beds with her, but finally I told her he had put hands around my throat and obviously liked her better. That evening I went to the front desk and told them I was settling my bill early because we had met their ghost and if he turned up again we would be leaving in the middle of the night. When we arrived upstairs the Manager of Housekeeping came up and asked to talk with us. She confirmed that this was their ghost and that the hotel does not want their employees to talk about it to guests. She said she had things thrown at her and cupboards opening and closing - carts wheeling across the room by themselves and reinactments going on in the mainhall of ghosts from the Citadel. She stressed that the ghost was harmless and most people just let him sleep with them. My sister was upset. I offered to stay awake and keep watch and sleep in the car on the way home. I was up until nearly 2 with the tv on but finally I gave up and shut it off. There was a certain noise before he showed up which was like a crack. When I shut the tv off the crack came and my sister was awake immediately - she turned back on the tv and began silently praying while I turned over and went to sleep. I was awakened by someone grabbing me from behind in a tight bearhug - so tight I could hardly breathe and I said your freightening me - he relaxed his grip but did not let go - instead he leaned around so I could see his face - or half of it. There was more to it and it seemed like he had taken me to a huge hall with a black box, but I shook myself awake - I felt as if I had been drugged and told my sister that he had just visited. We left the next day and now we very much do believe in ghosts. They should give him back the damn penknife!!!

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
Message subject (required):

Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (required):

* Type your message here:

Choose Message Icon: [ View Emoticons ]

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-5
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2017 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.