VoyForums

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 123 ]
Subject: Tooo Many Lost Soul's

Author:
Xavier 56 Day's (LOST)
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 00:42:43 05/07/13 Tue

My daughter would alway's get upset when i would buy antiques with mirrors in them.She would say why am i bringing more ghost's in our home.My daughter pasted in august 2012 it took 56 long and painful days one night we came home from the hospital around 1:30 in the morning i was woken up by my grandson talking to a man in his bedroom. So i asked him what the man was wearing he said hewas wearing a brown suit a tan scarf and while the man was talking to him he was tucking his scarf in his suit and he had a silver cross around his neck.The man told him that he was floating around up there as my grandson pointed to the ceiling.The man seen his mother she looked upset so he asked her what was wrong she said i am in a coma i cant get to my kids could you please give them a message for me and he said ok TELL THEM TO BE STRONG AND I LOVE THEM then the man left lights have been flickering i hear noises then i take pics its like a snow blizzard in my home. I have pics of drawings inside of my mirrorrs you can only see when u take a pic.I have orbs round flying even caught one coming out of my bedroom mirror.Theres sooooo many in my home PLEASE help me i know they have been with me for a long long time every thing makes sence now all the storys from friends and family that stayed in my home is my home a port hole or are they coming in because im so heart broken and so loost with out my daughter r they getting energy from my sorrow?

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:
Subject Author Date
Re: Tooo Many Lost Soul'sTanmoy (Bharati)02:35:10 11/10/13 Sun

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
Message subject (required):

Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (required):

* Type your message here:

Choose Message Icon: [ View Emoticons ]

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-5
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2016 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.