VoyForums

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 123 ]
Subject: our new old home

Author:
maryjo clement (perplexed. and curious)
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 00:36:51 06/20/13 Thu

My son and moved into a house in johnstown, Colorado and every video we've ever taken whether it be in the house or outside we catch ghost voices when we play them back. We never hear them at the time of the video but there's some very disturbing conversations when we play them back. I even sat on the porch and asked out loud is there a man named Elijah or Elijah here and he answered me uh huh. An other one he says but you can't see me. And another he says I have a secret about you. But the worst is of people chanting and a man says it's a demon. And a woman says just leave her alone then a girl screams like she's being tortured or something. My husband refused to move in the hpoo use wuhh th me saying he had bad c.f. ones. So now we've split up. And a actual ghost manifested itself in front of my son when he was playing some slip knot. I hate the music also but it sc.f. a red my 28 year old son so bad he refused tok come back in the house for hours while I was at work.o

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:
Subject Author Date
Re: our new old homeTanmoy (Bharati)02:31:25 11/10/13 Sun

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
Message subject (required):

Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (required):

* Type your message here:

Choose Message Icon: [ View Emoticons ]

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-5
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2017 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.