VoyForums

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 123 ]
Subject: ''religious'' orbs

Author:
Fanny Bonney
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 20:03:00 09/15/13 Sun

Hello, my family and I went to an old abbey in France (I'm from Belgium but live in North Carolina with my son and husband) this summer and I took pictures of a main outside wall (the ruin of an exterior wall of the church) and on the bottom you can see an orb, well actually 2. One being the shape of a cross. The Christian cross... the other one (above the cross) is rounder but is ''layered'' like 3 orbs within each other, the middle one being lighter. It also has a big faint outline. Then on the next picture, it is no longer a cross but the shape, the silhouette of God or Jesus... I was so shocked when I saw the pictures!! When I went back, I took more and you can still see the round orb and on and another one, 2 faint orbs but they are more spread. Several people are buried just steps away from that spot. Counts (and their wives) priests, lords... I've always believed in ghost or entities but I had never before taken pictures such as these. The fact that the orbs a religious symbols and we're in an abbey is very startling. I would never try to falsify a picture, especially not to fake a cross or the silhouette of God. That to me would be blasphemous. The orbs are blue (the rounded orbs darker that the cross and silhouette). I thought you might be interested in this and I'm also very curious to know if you have ever heard of or seen such peculiar orbs. Do not hesitate to contact me! (the abbey is: Beauport Abbey in Brittany, France) Fanny Bonney

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
Message subject (required):

Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (required):

* Type your message here:

Choose Message Icon: [ View Emoticons ]

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-5
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2017 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.