VoyForums

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 123 ]
Subject: ghosts

Author:
dawn
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 15:35:55 10/14/13 Mon

I have had experiences with ghosts since I was a child. It started with my friend henry when I was 7 years old. He was very real to me but invisible to others, Throughout the years I have heard voices, seen shadows, faces, orbs, I have been touched. My hair and my back has been stroked, I even had something lie down beside me in bed and was comforting until I realized I was alone. haha Anyway, I have lived in many places but have always had paranormal activity present. I have seen objects move, I hear thumps and walking and doors slam/ I am not afraid of these ghosts. However, I felt compelled to go to a cemetery close to our home. my husband has negative feelings for this place, The old folks claims demons could be seen fly inside the church. It is old as it was built in the 1800's/ We rode our 4wheeler to the first cemetery way in the country. there is no church just tombstones. I t was dark, no moon or rain or wind. I captured many different colored orbs. We then went to cemetery with the church. My husband would go no further than the driveway. I captured orbs on and around the church. A week later I wanted to go back. We went to the old church first and I got orbs many in the same positions as a week earlier. I also had my husband take me past the church a the other cemetary and I got pictures of the graves. After we got home we found faces inside the church windows. One is truly demonic looking. I took pictures after we got home but before we went inside the house .We had orbs all over the place. It was a dark, moonless night like the previous time we took pix. I captured 2 ghost shapes in our bedroom window facing the front of house and a pix of a male child in the same window but in a different shot. I also got an image of a man in the living room windows in 2 pix I took. I noticed the next day a pix in the living room curtain. Its just a head but is a male and looks wicked. We rode fri. night. Saturday night I experienced chills, shakes and a cold that was going through my back into my chest I was also very tired and felt like my energy was drained.. I was dressed for winter even though it was 90 degrees. I am wondering what caused this reaction. WE HAVE BENOVOLENT ghost in our house. We hear the footsteps, the thumps the whispers, the odd behavior of our dog. We hear music, see shadows, hear footsteps. My husband ahs been pushed several times. Pictures move on the walls and many other events. I just worried that I may brought back a ghost. I feel the energy of the orbs allowed the faces to appear. we have orbs already in the house we have seen in pix, on camera and lights that streak into rooms we have seen these with our open eyes. The spirits seem to pass through here. They come and go. If there is fear or anger it can seem to give them more energy to do more. we strive not to be afraid and we never are angry at each other. I had an experience a week after the cemetary trip where someone touched my hair and patted my back. This was in the morn, before I got up. I haven't been sleeping well. I wake up at 2 or 3 am. I feel uneasy, I have had door knob rattle when I am on the porch from inside of the house, doors are being closed that are open at night, I feel like something is staring at me or planning to get in the bed with me at night, It takes a lot to scare me as I said I have had experiences since I was a child but this is new. MY husband says n nothing came back with us but I do wonder. he lived in this house 18 years before we married and had many paranormal experiences and has actually eat night now and feel better, I often feel sad or depressed or so tired I feel the house drains my energy. We did take pix of the old cemetary in the daytime the one without the church and we have faces in the stones. I also took pix in our yard and house at night a couple days ago and we had a black smoke like mist full of orbs and orbs in several pix. We also had a dog head in our bedroom window. I believe my husband and I are both sensitive and are able to see, feel and hear ghosts. We are also drawn to certain places. I would like to know if this experience after going to the cemetary is normal or what? I haven't been back my husband doesn't feel its a good place and only went because I made him. I just had to go. I still am drawn there but I feel its best to leave some things alone. What do think? I would like to know if anyone has had the chills and symptoms I had. I know my husband has but not lately. His response to the cemetary was short of breath, nausea and fatigue. I would like any advice or anyone who has had this experience or understands it to respond. I think it was a reaction to the spirits. I have a lot of electricity. I cant wear a watch and I know the pix drained my fully charged camera battery after I took the pix. So that's my feelings on the matter . Please share yours. Thank you

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:
Subject Author Date
Re: ghostspaul marat17:40:09 01/26/16 Tue

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
Message subject (required):

Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (required):

* Type your message here:

Choose Message Icon: [ View Emoticons ]

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-5
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2016 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.