VoyForums
1 CLICK GIVES FREE FOOD!
www.TheHungerSite.com
Protect Habitat with a Click!
www.TheRainforestSite.com
Non-profit ad served by VoyForums...

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 123 ]
Subject: Ghostly photo in the Philippines

Author:
R.L. McMullen (At a loss.)
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 03:15:30 12/16/13 Mon

I am an ex-Pat living in Negros Oriental province, Republic of the Philippines. Today I was shown a photo of what appears to be a "ghostly" image of a woman.
The photo was taken by my girlfriend's nephew in the family home. The three photos are of the granfather and a friend in the livingroom. The third photo shows an image, to the right, of a female with slightly swollen features and the appearance of the first stages of de-composition. The image shows from the head to approximately the waist and is somewhat transparent but easily recognizable as a woman.
The photographer used a cell phone and swears he did not see the image when he framed the photos and no one in the family knows the woman and all swear she was not there in the home. I have seen many photos like this on paranormal shows but I am at a loss to explain how the image appears in the photo.
I have saved the photos and have been trying to contact anyone who would accept the photos and can see no way at thse site to upload them. I absolutely do not believe in "spirits" but I don't know how the image comes to be in the photo.

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
Message subject (required):

Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (required):

* Type your message here:

Choose Message Icon: [ View Emoticons ]

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-5
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2016 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.