VoyForums

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 123 ]
Subject: Please help me!!

Author:
Kristin Collins
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 01:39:50 05/17/14 Sat

Can someone please help me? I have had enough and don't know if I can take much else. I live in a home/rented that apparently was very much loved by the previous owner. I found out from the landlord that it was her Mother.. still the landlord laughs and doesn't quite believe me. This spirit, Buena Long loves my kids but scares the poo out of me! Actually I guess she scares my son as well since he still sleeps in bed with me and his Daddy at 8 yrs old... I've heard her, seen her and felt her. At a BBQ, I had a group of people see a stack of cups be picked up and thrown on the floor when I had never told anyone about the spirit... needless to say, we don't get many visitors now and my son hasn't had a sleepover in over a year. Fast forward to tonight. My outside flood light recently starting acting weird and I just wonder if it's a message. I swear it was interacting with me. Clear dits and dahs of morse code! I just don't know morse code.. I made two videos that total less than 3 minutes and just want to know if someone out there might know morse code and help me decipher this message if in fact it is a message. I can't sleep knowing that there could be something that is trying to get my attention... I can send you the video via email. Please someone help me!

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
Message subject (required):

Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (required):

* Type your message here:

Choose Message Icon: [ View Emoticons ]

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-5
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2017 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.