VoyForums

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 123 ]
Subject: I found a way to see them and hear them

Author:
Alisses XXavier the Rhinos (The eyes of R.a.h Anubis box)
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 14:00:30 05/07/15 Thu

I like to remmein anonumous the story is long so let me get right to it you need a receiver that captures the static sound and image of high and low vibrational sound pitch like the some animals can hear high sound like the dogs and foxes the sound moves fast so you need to follow the sound up and down to get a clear sound affect like talking in to a walkie talkie the demantions moves up and down the rabbit hall that is why you need to be at the right moment to see them or hear them clear like the middiums have to get it to atrance of low vibrational mind to hear them the sound is very low and very high so need to built the receiver that follow the sound now with the image you need some type of radiation to see them I know radiation is hard to come by so the device is call Anubis box the eyes glass is call the eyes of R.a.h need to watch for the hound dogs couse they will kill you if they see you one way or the other need protection symbols every where you go couse I have seen it you can also hear and see Aliens with it like the grays beware they will kill you as well who know in whar kind of trouble you will get us if they find out remember me as Alisses xxavier the Rhinos past on what you have learn to all paranormal invet goodby

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
Message subject (required):

Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (required):

* Type your message here:

Choose Message Icon: [ View Emoticons ]

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-5
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2017 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.