VoyForums

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 123 ]
Subject: evp accident

Author:
shawn
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 19:26:26 01/26/16 Tue

I work at a historic plantation in Williamsburg with over time since converted in a mutilty family timeshare facility with a historic land mark sits. OK a inspection was done of a room and I had to go repair them at the time being in the room made me feel uneasy and kind of sick I asked the inspector what else was wrong in the room and they stated it felt heavy so out of curiosity a recorder was put in the room and played back after cutting noises such fridge and HVAC system out played it back and filter out the white noise the further I cleaned the audio thev evp's had been revealed I got excited as I could understand every other word they laughed and they where looking for someone in the bathroom very casual sounding Nick names had been said like I hear a voice near the recorder stated she had to show it to Mr Tell well back in the 1600's the plantation belonged to the tellaferio family which since she seen the recorder and had to tell. This is when it gets weird the persona in the next piece got strange then scared me forcing me to delete all the files it was like summer night time sound like crickets and frogs then a whisper stated Satan's coming then there was screaming scratching and more screams after hearing this section of the recording it was wtf delete and oh my god wat have I done and tapped into after filtering what it was I heard a faint whisper of a girl stating she couldn't see me driving me to clean it up then getting a whole different set of evp's under her. It has been a known fact the guest have claimed to see a little girl figure at the foot of there beds. Should I have be concerned about opening a door or whas it just human paranoia. It was 4 seconds of sound to determine everimental then ruled no everimental causes for noise.

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
Message subject (required):

Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (required):

* Type your message here:

Choose Message Icon: [ View Emoticons ]

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-5
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2017 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.