VoyForums

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 123 ]
Subject: ATTACKED

Author:
sandra (holloman)
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 18:57:44 03/18/17 Sat

MY NAME IS SANDRA AND I'M 31 FROM HOUSTON TX. I'M NOT GOING TO GET INTO WHATS'S HAPPENED TO ME BEFORE THIS. LET'S JUST SAY THIS ISN'T MY FIRST TIME BEING CONTACTED BY A SPIRIT OR SPIRITS OR ENTITIES FOR THAT MATTER, BUT IT'S NEVER BEEN ANYTHING OF THIS MAGNITUDE. I'M TOTALLY SHOOK. I GUESS YOU COULD SAY THE "GIFT" WAS INHERITED BY MY MOM'S SIDE OF THE FAMILY. I'VE LEARNED TO TUNE THINGS OUT FOR THE MOST PART. KIND OF SHUT IT OFF OR LIKE A MENTAL BLOCK. WELL I CAME OVER TO MY MOM'S WITH MY SON FOR SPRING BREAK ON TUESDAY BEEN HERE SINCE AND LAST NIGHT WAS NORMAL AS COULD BE. WE WENT TO BED AROUND MIDNIGHT. I WAS UP OUT OF A DAD SLEEP CAUSE I FEEL SOMEONE TOUCHING ME AROUND THE NECK AND OPEN MY EYE'S AND I SEE THIS HORRIBLE OLD MAN AND 3 OTHER'S (TWO WOMEN AND ANOTHER MAN}LINED UP ALONG THE SIDE OF THE BED. BUT WHEN I OPENED MY EYE'S HE WAS ABOUT 5 INCHES AWAY FROM MY FACE AND WITH HIS HANDS AROUND MY NECK AND THEN HE SQUEEZED HARDER AND THE OTHER THREE GRABBED ME LEGS. I STARTED KICKED AND SWINGING AND WAS RELEASED AND JUST SCREAMED AND FOUGHT FREE. I WOKE EVERYONE IN THE HOUSE UP SCREAMING. MY MOM TURNED THE LIGHT ON AND THEY DISAPPEARED AND I HID MY FACE., NOT TO MENTION THE WHOLE TIME. THE ATTACK WAS GOING ON MY MOM'S DOGS WERE FREAKING OUT A THESE THING LIKE THEY COULD SEE THEM. AFTER MY MOM TURNED THE LIGHT ON SHE HAD TO PICK ME UP OUT OF THE BALL I WAS IN OFF THE FLOOR. I BROKE A TOE AND PULLED THE MUSCLES IN MY CALVES FROM FIGHTING THESE THINGS. MY CALVES FEEL LIKE WHEN YOU HAVE A CHARLIE HORSE, THAT SORENESS YA KNOW. THIS OLD MAN WAS HORRIFYING. HIS TEETH WERE ROTTED AND THE OTHER WERE AS EQUALLY SCARY... IF I COULD GIVE YOU SOMETHING TO COMPARE THESE TOO IT WOULD BE LIKE THE BAD SPIRITS I THE INSIDIOUS MOVIES.. YEAH BAD.. THIS ALL HAPPENED AT 3:30 SOMETHING MY MOM SAID... I'M SURE I FORGOT A LOT OF DETAIL IN HERE AREN'T COMING TO MIND RIGHT THIS SECOND. I JUST DON'T KNOW WHAT TO THINK ABOUT THIS... AM I GOING CRAZY? MY DAD ASKED ME JOKINGLY IF THIS WAS GOING TO BE A NIGHTLY OCCURRENCE AND IT NEVER CROSSED MY MIND THAT THIS COULD HAPPEN AGAIN. I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO...

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
Message subject (required):

Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (required):

* Type your message here:

Choose Message Icon: [ View Emoticons ]

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-5
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2016 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.