VoyForums

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 123 ]
Subject: Lady in white

Author:
Dar shaw (Curious)
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 11:47:50 07/09/17 Sun

Hi! I have an experience I was hoping some of you could advice on. I defiantly believe in ghost/spirits. I have had some experiences where I knew a spirit was in my presence but never saw a full aspiration...until last night. I was at a guy I have been dating' s home last night. He had told me before the house was haunted, but the upstairs area was where the activity was.. We were watching a movie when a figure appeared in the hall going to the kitchen, about 10ft from us. The figure was walking when I noticed it, took 2 steps and faded in motion. I must have gone pale bc my date was like "what's wrong?" I told him I saw a person walk in front of the window. He immediately took it as I thought someone was in the house. He searched outside and around the house...no one but us, I knew I saw a ghost but did not want to freak myself out or him. This morning, after I left, I told him I knew I saw a ghost. He then tells me he didn't want to scare me, but he could feel the spirits presence active last night. I discribed her to him and he was like "yep! That's her! Was she in white or black?"

My question for you all, who have more experience in this is was she trying to tell me something? She was in white. I know "lady in white aspirations" are typically from heartbroken spirits. Was there a reason she showed herself to me? Could she be against me continuing this relationship, or a sign it's right? Or, am I just over thinking thinking a simple paranormal experience?

Thank you all for reading and any comments/advice u have for me!

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
Message subject (required):

Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (required):

* Type your message here:

Choose Message Icon: [ View Emoticons ]

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-5
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2017 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.