VoyForums

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 123 ]
Subject: HELP!!

Author:
JOE
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 14:17:01 07/10/17 Mon

My name is Joe I am from a small town in upstate NY with a very dark past. I am writing to you to hopefully get some help or to be pointed in the right direction to find out what happened to the town many years ago to cause such tragedy still till this day. So a little about my town its name is Schaghticoke NY (with it comes Valley Falls and Johnsonville all the same town really) a small country town right on the Hossic River with a connection to the clival war. Another known name for Valley Falls would be the Powder Falls for the gunpowder mill that use to thrive there. We still have to this day underground bunkers where they use to store all the gunpowder and are a known hot spot for spirits most common a little girl with a white dress and bonnet who cry’s and will disappear right in front of your eyes. But she is not the reason for the darkness the darkness is that half of the towns youth for the last 100 years all seem to die. In one year alone in 2009 10 kids all similar age passed in crazy accidents 2 boys who were twins crashed there quads into each other killing one another there sister killed herself a year earlier then a boy and his girlfriend crashed his car on a clear day in the afternoon killing both of them then his brother fell to his death on the bridge it is unknown whether he killed himself or fell. My close friend Keith Tremblay just last month crashed his motorcycle at night witch doesn’t seem crazy but when you add in that he could probably ride a bike better than anyone in the world didn’t play around he had no alcohol in him was going the speed limit in his right lane and the car behind him said that they saw something run in front of him but were not sure what it was he laid his bike down and crashed but it was his helmet that popped off but when they found it it was still tied and strange that it even came off There has been multiple fatal car accidents and motorcycle accidents one kid was a MMA fighter and Body builder who was shot in the head by home intruders there has been so many I can’t even list them all to you the most recent was a man that wasn’t even from town but was at are local bar Lewis Tavern who went missing on his bike on his way home and was found dead 3 days later there has been 9 people that have died leaving that bar I believe it has some connection to whatever cures is on this town the bar has been around since the prohibition and was used as a secret bar/ice cream shop I know there is something going on in this town you can feel it and I hope you can help me get either info or help please help me save what is left of my friends and this town.

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
Message subject (required):

Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (required):

* Type your message here:

Choose Message Icon: [ View Emoticons ]

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-5
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2017 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.