VoyForums

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time ]
Subject: Re: Revised Website

Author:
Mike E. (Rude whippersnapper extraordinaire)
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 23:04:20 11/27/04 Sat
In reply to: James Mahaffey 's message, "Revised Website" on 00:32:24 11/26/04 Fri

I got all kinds of comments, mostly about Barry, the tragedy of the JNT era, how I lie awake at night pondering how the Captain and Tenille ever became popular enough to have their own TV show, why I still maintain 5T-5Z are the best consecutive stories in the series' history despite JNT, the departure of TB and the annoying presence of Adric and Tegan (note sp on website), why there was a lone gunman, about the designated hitter being a crime against humanity, or why I think that Winstead's (Plaza location) in Kansas City makes the world's greatest steakburgers, no matter what those Steak 'n' Shake punks from St. Louis say, although having Steak 'n' Shake here is great as it provides an approximate respite from the average ground beef monstrosity.

But you probably wanted to know about the website. Great job! It's informative and well laid out. I look forward to the expansions of Joe's section.

So it is written.

M.

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:
Subject Author Date
Re: Revised WebsiteJames Mahaffey18:53:31 11/28/04 Sun
Re: Revised WebsiteJohn Kendrick19:31:53 11/28/04 Sun

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
Message subject (required):

Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Choose Message Icon: [ View Emoticons ]

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-6
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2016 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.