VoyForums
[ Show ]
Support VoyForums
[ Shrink ]
VoyForums Announcement: Programming and providing support for this service has been a labor of love since 1997. We are one of the few services online who values our users' privacy, and have never sold your information. We have even fought hard to defend your privacy in legal cases; however, we've done it with almost no financial support -- paying out of pocket to continue providing the service. Due to the issues imposed on us by advertisers, we also stopped hosting most ads on the forums many years ago. We hope you appreciate our efforts.

Show your support by donating any amount. (Note: We are still technically a for-profit company, so your contribution is not tax-deductible.) PayPal Acct: Feedback:

Donate to VoyForums (PayPal):

Login ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time ]
Subject: Re: The mourning begins

Author:
Mike E.
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 01:23:05 12/23/04 Thu
In reply to: James Mahaffey 's message, "Re: The mourning begins" on 14:08:30 12/21/04 Tue

Denial. It aint a river in Egypt, buddy.

I'm with you on Waterhouse. Hey, maybe they'll get one of the Ambassadors of Death. I'd hate to be one of those guys; constantly being stopped on the street for autographs. John Levene would round things out nicely. So would Ian Marter, but I think he's still dead. We could only hope for the extreme long shot of Liz Sladen. Doubtful, but who knows?
And if the universe really, really, loves us, we could get Bonnie Langford! (Pardon me while I punch myself repeatedly in the face for making that suggestion, even in jest. Thank you.)

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:
Subject Author Date
Bonnie LangfordWaver of other people's private parts14:16:59 12/23/04 Thu

Post a message:
This forum requires an account to post.
[ Create Account ]
[ Login ]
[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-6
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2019 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.