VoyForums
1 CLICK GIVES FREE FOOD!
www.TheHungerSite.com
Protect Habitat with a Click!
www.TheRainforestSite.com
Non-profit ad served by VoyForums...

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time ]
Subject: Fan Film?

Author:
John Kendrick
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 21:55:57 02/20/05 Sun

We keep talking, or at least mentioning about making a fan film. I'm all for the idea, and am angling to play the Master should the opportunity arise. However, an interesting thought has occured to me, and since my thoughts are so few and so far between, I thought I would share.

Has anyone ever done, or considered doing fan audio-adventures? It seems to me that that format would greatly facilitate longer length stories with much broader scope than if we have to actually make/aquire/pantomime actual set/props/costumes, and I would love the oportunity to assist in writting a full or near full length episode.

Any thoughts?

If you disagree with me, please afford me a decency that I never afford others and give reasons :)

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:
Subject Author Date
Re: Fan Film?J. Mahaffey04:52:32 02/21/05 Mon

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
Message subject (required):

Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Choose Message Icon: [ View Emoticons ]

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-6
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2016 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.