VoyForums

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time ]
Subject: Re: Fan Film?

Author:
J. Mahaffey
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 04:52:32 02/21/05 Mon
In reply to: John Kendrick 's message, "Fan Film?" on 21:55:57 02/20/05 Sun

John, I think your idea for a fan audio is a great idea. Don't think it will be easy! It will take a lot of work. I think a good story and a good script would be the first step. We have enough technical know-how and hardware in our group to get the job done. Maybe starting with a smaller audio as a trial. Perhaps scripting a story in episodes would be one way to go. We could see how they go and maybe post them on our IHOD website for people to listen to. I think we could learn a lot from the writers for Big Finish and Noise Monster by listening to their stuff and getting a feel for the way a story is properly told and an audio is properly produced.
I would be interested in helping with direction and production. I could even help with some of the technical aspects (recording equipment and/or mixing, music and sound, etc...) Again, with all the resources in our group, we should be able to do this.
As far as story ideas go, let's keep that offline to make it a surprise!

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:
Subject Author Date
Re: Fan Film?Kid Davros00:10:25 03/06/05 Sun

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
Message subject (required):

Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Choose Message Icon: [ View Emoticons ]

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-6
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2016 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.