VoyForums

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time ]
Subject: IHOD Fund Raising Auction

Author:
James Mahaffey
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 14:05:23 06/26/02 Wed

I just wanted to let everyone know that we are still engaging in the fund raising auctions. The old auction website has been left unattended as I have not had time to update the auction items list and begin the next phase of the auctions. I will be trying to get this up before the next meeting. You can check this site by going to http://www.drwho-dfw.com/donations. As soon as the site is updated with new items, I will be sending everyone a notice. Please read the notice at the top of the page. Remember, this is a free organization. No one is required to participate in the auctions, but all are encouraged. All proceeds are to be treated as donations to pay for web hosting and domain registration fees. All of the web authoring is free of charge (since I do it!). Anything money left over will be spent on group functions. Any items left over will be made available for public auction on a web based auction site (ebay).
If you have any items you wish to donate for fund raising, leave me a note or email me.

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:
Subject Author Date
Re: IHOD Fund Raising AuctionVanessa S.16:02:14 06/29/02 Sat

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
Message subject (required):

Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Choose Message Icon: [ View Emoticons ]

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-6
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2016 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.