VoyForums

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time ]
Subject: Next Meeting

Author:
Kid Davros
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 00:59:13 02/14/06 Tue
In reply to: Mike E. 's message, "Re: My Closet Doors" on 13:50:57 02/13/06 Mon

Well stinky, you're in luck. The Feb. meeting happens to be at none other than my house. Yes, that's right (raise you're hands in the air like you just don't care) Casa de Whitewater is the place to be this Saturday. I hope you can make it and don't hid behind pathetic excuses like, I'm out of town, I've been in a coma, or my favorite, I was detained at X-Ray for saying bad things about the Bush Administration and had my gonads entered into a human croquet competition. Whatever! So be a man and for Pete's sake show up and eat some free food and bask in the sunshine that is all great and all Gallifrey. Because if you don't, I will so get in my car and drive to the outer rings of the Metroplex where you live and give you such a pinch that you won't soon be forgetting it. You've been warned, laddy.

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:
Subject Author Date
Re: Next MeetingJohn Kendrick06:43:35 02/14/06 Tue
Re: Next MeetingMike E.20:20:01 02/15/06 Wed

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
Message subject (required):

Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Choose Message Icon: [ View Emoticons ]

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-6
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2016 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.