VoyForums

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time ]
Subject: I'm such a bastard, aren't I?

Author:
Who Barry
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 02:45:19 03/29/03 Sat
In reply to: James Mahaffey 's message, "Re: No Fair!" on 17:51:57 03/12/03 Wed

I hope your happy, Mike, my wife is leaving me know because all I ever do now, she says "is write on the message boards to my 'girlfriend' Mike."

You've destroyed my life for the last time Mike. I thought that after I bailed you out of that South American death squad prison that would be the end of me having to do favors for you that compromised my health or well being. BUT NO! Mike needs his ego stroked by having an audience on a message board and my life is down the crapper! Hope your happy YOUR MAJESTY!

Can I buy you a car or a new house, because what does my life matter when Mike needs some rebuttals? Lets all stop what we're doing and rush to our computer and read what Mike's written. I don't need to see the end of the Final Four Basketball Tournament, I don't need to report a burglar entering my neighbor's empty house, and I don't need to inject myself with life-saving insulin. NO! What I need to do is read what Mike has to say on this topic or anything else he might muse about. Ooohhh stop the world.

Well here's the deal. I'm not going to move from this computer for the rest of my life. I'll just move the refrigerator in here and eat from it like a dog. No more hygiene concerns, since I won't be going outside and I'll just use the bathroom here in the chair I'm sitting in. When the people in the neighborhood call the cops and fire department and they plead with me to get up and join the rest of society. I'll just scream at them that they don't know what its like to displease his Excellency "Mike".

Will that satisfy you?

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:
Subject Author Date
Re: I'm such a bastard, aren't I?Mike E.10:27:08 04/01/03 Tue

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
Message subject (required):

Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Choose Message Icon: [ View Emoticons ]

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-6
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2016 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.