VoyForums

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time ]
Subject: Fan film Ideas

Author:
Jay Epps
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 09:35:18 07/28/04 Wed

I was at the last meeting, Tim's friend from ORAC.

Anyway, we had talked a bit about working on a fan film since the Dalek was completed. And one idea kept popping up in my head.

It would be a short bit played as a news story, a kind of "changing face of America" variety of news filler. It would be about how the sudden influx of Daleks (excuse me, Skaroan-Americans) have impacted the shape of society. How they have taken jobs (got to figure out a way to make the Dalek hold a mop, like he's a Janitor), raising families (the dalek mentions how human females make exellent incubators for Dalek spawn), and become engaged in the politcal process, espiecally their incresing involvement in the NRA and the National Assication of Dissable People (yes easy access ramps everywehere and no waiting periods on Class 5 Photon Disrupors!)

It'd be a fairly easy skit to do without a lot extra sets or props.

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:
Subject Author Date
Re: Fan film IdeasJames Mahaffey09:33:12 08/07/04 Sat

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
Message subject (required):

Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Choose Message Icon: [ View Emoticons ]

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-6
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2017 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.