VoyForums

Natural Pain Relief

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 1[2]34 ]

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Date Posted: 11:22:15 09/09/08 Tue
Author: Clayton
Subject: Self-Liquidate ANY debt ... www.thesamgroup.net/111.html

Before you go to the link ...

MONEY is what you are looking to get so you can pay the debt ... right?

Well, my structure FURNISHES THE CUSTOMER to purchase a product from YOU BEFORE you place it up for sale. And, the commission you earn can be used to pay ANY debt.

Under a buy/sell agreement to assure the sale of the product, you are assured of earning $640.00 commission on the sale BEFORE you acquire the product to sell to OUR customer.

Use the funds to liquidate any debt ... it certainly beats working for the funds to "self" liquidate the note.

Take a look at the link, but don't get side tracked and miss the point as the links covers many aspects of making money. This that I'm telling you is the ULTIMATE in selling and making money. But, you must be a partner in my network to participate in it.

I hope this will be the answer to pryaer for many of you. I helped pioneer the pre-paid phone calling cards back in the 80's. This is just another one of my ideas that has taken my 17 years to put together!

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-8
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2012 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.