VoyForums
[ Show ]
Support VoyForums
[ Shrink ]
VoyForums Announcement: Programming and providing support for this service has been a labor of love since 1997. We are one of the few services online who values our users' privacy, and have never sold your information. We have even fought hard to defend your privacy in legal cases; however, we've done it with almost no financial support -- paying out of pocket to continue providing the service. Due to the issues imposed on us by advertisers, we also stopped hosting most ads on the forums many years ago. We hope you appreciate our efforts.

Show your support by donating any amount. (Note: We are still technically a for-profit company, so your contribution is not tax-deductible.) PayPal Acct: Feedback:

Donate to VoyForums (PayPal):

Login ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: [1]234 ]

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Date Posted: 07:36:55 04/27/15 Mon
Author: BetsyG
Subject: I find both of them convey so much with their body language, esp faces and eyes! the sign of great acting! I am glad that we are discovering them first! AND yes agreed with Cait's Claire as being a bit more kind hearted but I saw that when she was nursing folks...which we don't see in the series...so I am glad to see Cait bring that about in other ways.
In reply to: M-another-M 's message, "Anyone else?" on 11:27:36 04/26/15 Sun

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:

[> It's interesting to me that Sam plays Jamie as more youthful and idealistic than I picture him. The eagerness in his eyes when he talks of finally getting his pardon, the playfulness between the two of them - I don't read that. -- kgp, 05:41:02 04/29/15 Wed

[ Edit | View ]

[> [> When I read Outlander, I always envision Jamie to be in his early 30's, he is so mature. I always have a hard time remembering he is just 22. Sam is doing a nice job and I am enjoying the series, but he isn't playing Jamie that I know and love...especially this last episode. -- conmama, 09:31:42 04/29/15 Wed

[ Edit | View ]

[> [> [> There was so much rewriting that it is difficult to compare it to the book. In a sense it was more realistically awkward than Jenny just meekly moving over while Jamie takes on his birthrite. -- kgp, 11:49:59 04/29/15 Wed

[ Edit | View ]

[> [> I think it's really hard to for us readers to separate the Jamie we've grown to know over 20 years (who is now almost 60) from the 23-year-old he is in the first book. -- Lady-Jane, 15:51:11 04/29/15 Wed

[ Edit | View ]

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-8
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2019 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.