VoyForums
[ Show ]
Support VoyForums
[ Shrink ]
VoyForums Announcement: Programming and providing support for this service has been a labor of love since 1997. We are one of the few services online who values our users' privacy, and have never sold your information. We have even fought hard to defend your privacy in legal cases; however, we've done it with almost no financial support -- paying out of pocket to continue providing the service. Due to the issues imposed on us by advertisers, we also stopped hosting most ads on the forums many years ago. We hope you appreciate our efforts.

Show your support by donating any amount. (Note: We are still technically a for-profit company, so your contribution is not tax-deductible.) PayPal Acct: Feedback:

Donate to VoyForums (PayPal):

Login ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: [1]234 ]

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Date Posted: 10:15:13 05/04/15 Mon
Author: conmama
Subject: I think the whole Jamie comforting Claire would have made more sense (and we would have believed Jamie's reason) if we could have seen Jamie and Ian waiting it out listening to Jenny scream and seeing Ian's anguish. Many things in the series are not having an impact on me, or others, because of what they are pushing aside, or hurrying through. I think the first half was a A-/B+, but this second half so far for me has been a B/B-.
In reply to: kgp 's message, "I was disappointed. I wanted Ian and Jamie to wait out the delivery and Claire to come and find them. I wanted MacNab to be the one to betray Jamie. I thought the whole fabricated plot line of the Watch and Horrocks was annoying. I'm almost afraid to watch what sort of mess they make out of the rest of The Book." on 08:10:31 05/04/15 Mon

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:

[> [> [> I don't think we were meant to believe Jamie. The whole reason why he said it was to make Claire feel better. Which is why they showed him sitting by himself still shocked. -- Janet H., 14:14:22 05/04/15 Mon

[ Edit | View ]

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-8
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2019 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.