VoyForums
[ Show ]
Support VoyForums
[ Shrink ]
VoyForums Announcement: Programming and providing support for this service has been a labor of love since 1997. We are one of the few services online who values our users' privacy, and have never sold your information. We have even fought hard to defend your privacy in legal cases; however, we've done it with almost no financial support -- paying out of pocket to continue providing the service. Due to the issues imposed on us by advertisers, we also stopped hosting most ads on the forums many years ago. We hope you appreciate our efforts.

Show your support by donating any amount. (Note: We are still technically a for-profit company, so your contribution is not tax-deductible.) PayPal Acct: Feedback:

Donate to VoyForums (PayPal):

Login ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: [1]234 ]

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Date Posted: 06:07:04 06/01/15 Mon
Author: CarolSR
Subject: The rape scene was brutal and I have to commend Sam and Tobias, they gave it everything they had. I couldnt take my eyes off Sam's blank stare.The psychological torture was somehow worse, BJR bringing Claire to mind, using his fingers, his hair,bastard! I cheered when the cows arrived. I wondered how Murtagh got 205 pounds of dead weight on his shoulders like a sack of potatoes. The scenes with Jamie and Murtagh and Claire at The Abbey were very powerful, but I think this section needed much more time. One minute he's ready to die, next "we're off to France." The ending came too soon for me and it was rushed. In the matter of a few sentences we're off to France to change history and by the way, I'm pregnant. I needed more. The bits of humor were a nice touch to break up the heaviness of the episode. Angus kissing Claire was good. As the ship sailed away I felt a bit disappointed. Don't get me wrong I loved the show, but think it could have been better in spots.On we go to Season 2.
In reply to: Shadow 's message, "Episode 116 To Ransom a Man's Soul" on 22:19:48 05/29/15 Fri

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:

[> Agree w the rushing of Jaimie healing and am blown away by the production and acting of the torture I would have cut the angus Rupert play on the beach for some more time at the Abby but I think we will maybe get that in flashbacks in season 2 I am just so damn glad they kept the cows and didn't try to reivent that rescue (my 2nd try at posting hoping I hit send this time!) -- BetsyG, 07:06:01 06/01/15 Mon

[ Edit | View ]

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-8
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2019 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.