VoyForums
[ Show ]
Support VoyForums
[ Shrink ]
VoyForums Announcement: Programming and providing support for this service has been a labor of love since 1997. We are one of the few services online who values our users' privacy, and have never sold your information. We have even fought hard to defend your privacy in legal cases; however, we've done it with almost no financial support -- paying out of pocket to continue providing the service. Due to the issues imposed on us by advertisers, we also stopped hosting most ads on the forums many years ago. We hope you appreciate our efforts.

Show your support by donating any amount. (Note: We are still technically a for-profit company, so your contribution is not tax-deductible.) PayPal Acct: Feedback:

Donate to VoyForums (PayPal):

Login ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 1234 ]

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Date Posted: 11:17:29 04/18/16 Mon
Author: CarolSR
Subject: I agree with your take on this episode however there were some sections that were laughable (and not in a good way.) The bloody dream sequence came off like a scene out of the movie, Carrie. The Kings toilet was way too long. I thought Master Raymond almost came off cartoonish, but I did smile when I saw the crocodile. Too much time on dildos and not enough on the BJR revelation. Such a letdown. Hopefully when Jamie sees him it will be a more powerful scene. Loved the costumes, set decoration and music. The episode planted seeds for the future duel to come., and dealings with Sandringham. One of my favorite lines from Jamie as he viewed Claire honeypot " it's more complicated than it looks thatched over." Love the books, trying to keep an open mind on the show.
In reply to: Shadow 's message, "Episode 202 - Not In Scotland Anymore ---SPOILERS" on 08:01:08 04/16/16 Sat

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:

[> This one left me..... lacking. Carol I think you nailed it on the bathroom sequence, it was a bit long. Everyone said Master Raymonds was too big, but I'm thinking they used a bedroom set or something of the like for it. I liked him. :) I'm thinking Claire should of had her muff maybe trimmed to look like a thistle! :) -- M&M, 08:14:16 04/19/16 Tue

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]
[ Edit | View ]

[> [> a thistle or an broadsword! haha yeah we all have the impression Master Raymond's shop is small but really I think people get the shop confused with the secret back room we haven't seen that yet! -- BetsyG, 12:45:23 04/19/16 Tue

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]
[ Edit | View ]

Login ] Create Account Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
Post Password:
Keep password cookie for 24 hours

* Message subject (required):

* Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-8
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2019 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.