VoyForums
[ Show ]
Support VoyForums
[ Shrink ]
VoyForums Announcement: Programming and providing support for this service has been a labor of love since 1997. We are one of the few services online who values our users' privacy, and have never sold your information. We have even fought hard to defend your privacy in legal cases; however, we've done it with almost no financial support -- paying out of pocket to continue providing the service. Due to the issues imposed on us by advertisers, we also stopped hosting most ads on the forums many years ago. We hope you appreciate our efforts.

Show your support by donating any amount. (Note: We are still technically a for-profit company, so your contribution is not tax-deductible.) PayPal Acct: Feedback:

Donate to VoyForums (PayPal):

Login ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12[3]4 ]

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Date Posted: 14:29:42 09/22/14 Mon
Author: LadyJay
Subject: It takes me watching at least twice to really appreciate a new episode and let it stand on its own. I've watched this one about 4 times now and like it more each time I see it. I enjoyed the flashbacks葉hey served as a nice contrast with her relationship to Frank, continued to flesh out the secondary characters even more, and they shined a light on Jamie's strength and character. As for top three moments, my #1 on a Facebook post from earlier today was the same as yours葉he courtly bow. I also added the slow deliberate recitation of his full name as part of that. (Ahhh, JAMMF!) In second place would be the scene as Jamie leaves the confines of the bedchamber and endures the ribald jests of the MacKenzies downstairs葉hat looked exactly the way that I'd pictured it since the first time I read it. Murtagh's godfatherly punch on the shoulder was a bonus. And in third place would be the morning after. They looked so happy together, at least until Jamie left and the ring dropped.
In reply to: Rita 's message, "An episode 7 appreciation post :)" on 11:34:37 09/22/14 Mon

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:

[> 50 seconds is generous. I counted 20 hippopotomi but confess I lost count a couple of times [BG]. It was a very accurate representation of a first time though. Rupert is sweet and Angus is coming around. Murtagh's reminiscence about Ellen's smile is also a sweet moment. -- kgp, 16:31:11 09/22/14 Mon

[ Edit | View ]

[> [> Haha...I did the same counting too and came to 20! -- Conmama, 17:55:18 09/22/14 Mon

[ Edit | View ]

[> [> [> caught the last half of the episode, aka Jamie's first BJ; the lad is a quick study. -- kgp, 19:05:19 09/22/14 Mon

[ Edit | View ]

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-8
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2019 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.