VoyForums
[ Show ]
Support VoyForums
[ Shrink ]
VoyForums Announcement: Programming and providing support for this service has been a labor of love since 1997. We are one of the few services online who values our users' privacy, and have never sold your information. We have even fought hard to defend your privacy in legal cases; however, we've done it with almost no financial support -- paying out of pocket to continue providing the service. Due to the issues imposed on us by advertisers, we also stopped hosting most ads on the forums many years ago. We hope you appreciate our efforts.

Show your support by donating any amount. (Note: We are still technically a for-profit company, so your contribution is not tax-deductible.) PayPal Acct: Feedback:

Donate to VoyForums (PayPal):

Login ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12[3]4 ]

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Date Posted: 17:36:16 09/22/14 Mon
Author: Lady_Jane
Subject: I loved, loved, loved this episode. Top 3 moments: #1 - the aching vulnerability and sadness Jamie expresses when he asks Claire if she liked it, and assumes she didn't when she doesn't answer. #2 - the entire scene from "take off your shirt so I can look at you," to Jamie falling asleep, and #3 - Ned buying the wedding gown. It was so comical and cute. The script structure of this episode was bloody brilliant! Starting with a wee bit of Frank, but putting him away for the entire wedding night, the flashbacks that broke up the wedding night, the comic scenes with Ned, Rupert and Angus (can we just all them Rupus??), interspersed with beautiful honeymoon scenes that were tempered by the realism of a first time and a torn between two men Claire. LOVED IT!!
In reply to: Rita 's message, "An episode 7 appreciation post :)" on 11:34:37 09/22/14 Mon

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:

[> I got a little Teary eyed watching the wedding....the music was so beautiful. -- Conmama, 17:57:27 09/22/14 Mon

[ Edit | View ]

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-8
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2019 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.