VoyForums
[ Show ]
Support VoyForums
[ Shrink ]
VoyForums Announcement: Programming and providing support for this service has been a labor of love since 1997. We are one of the few services online who values our users' privacy, and have never sold your information. We have even fought hard to defend your privacy in legal cases; however, we've done it with almost no financial support -- paying out of pocket to continue providing the service. Due to the issues imposed on us by advertisers, we also stopped hosting most ads on the forums many years ago. We hope you appreciate our efforts.

Show your support by donating any amount. (Note: We are still technically a for-profit company, so your contribution is not tax-deductible.) PayPal Acct: Feedback:

Donate to VoyForums (PayPal):

Login ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12[3]4 ]

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Date Posted: 14:53:07 09/26/14 Fri
Author: Rita
Subject: These are going to be the longest 190 days of my life

I could swear that clock has been stuck on 190 days since yesterday.

Anyhow, here's the link to the transcription of the #AskOutlander chat with Caitriona and Sam Heughan. Seems they'll start filming season 2 early next year, so maybe we can get the first half of that season in winter 2012.

No spoilers for upcoming episodes (at least I didn't notice any)

Ask Mr & Mrs Fraser

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:

[> That should be "winter 2015", unless all cast and crew falls through the stones :/ -- Rita, 15:00:34 09/26/14 Fri

[ Edit | View ]

[> Hahahahaha Rita I LOVE you did that......sometimes I will write a check I get to the year and I just forget what year it is. Time is flying by -- M-another-M, 08:47:12 09/27/14 Sat

[ Edit | View ]

[> Loved reading the transcript. Sam has such a good sense of humour! So does Cait. (I frequently forget the day, month and year-) -- M.F., 10:34:35 09/27/14 Sat

[ Edit | View ]

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-8
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2019 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.