VoyForums
[ Show ]
Support VoyForums
[ Shrink ]
VoyForums Announcement: Programming and providing support for this service has been a labor of love since 1997. We are one of the few services online who values our users' privacy, and have never sold your information. We have even fought hard to defend your privacy in legal cases; however, we've done it with almost no financial support -- paying out of pocket to continue providing the service. Due to the issues imposed on us by advertisers, we also stopped hosting most ads on the forums many years ago. We hope you appreciate our efforts.

Show your support by donating any amount. (Note: We are still technically a for-profit company, so your contribution is not tax-deductible.) PayPal Acct: Feedback:

Donate to VoyForums (PayPal):

Login ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12[3]4 ]

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Date Posted: 23:11:46 09/15/14 Mon
Author: Shads
Subject: I've had a nasty thought...

Do you think something bad will happen to Lt. Foster later in the series? Like... maybe Claire will have to shoot him as they are escaping Wentworth when the series returns after the break? (I keep remembering "the boy in the snow.") I really like him and hope they don't do that to him. It's nice to have a few British officers appear who are neither psychotic sociopaths like BJR nor complete ponces like most of the other redcoats at the dinner table, most notably the Lord Commander. Foster seems like a truly decent young man and it would suck to see him get killed for being in the wrong place at the wrong time. Please discuss!

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:

[> I never thought of that, but I sure hope not. However, I could see it happening, because we all like him, and it would be gut wrenching (and TV worthy) for Claire to have to do this. -- conmama, 05:41:15 09/16/14 Tue

[ Edit | View ]

[> I'm wondering how they are going to escape from Wentworth with no cattle. -- M-another-M, 13:06:13 09/16/14 Tue

[ Edit | View ]

[> Just got done watching the latest 3 with my local hosers and I made the comment that he (Lt. Foster) was the only good guy at the table. They treated the Scots like the Southern plantation owners treated their slaves. So demeaning! I hope young Foster lives on! -- CarolE, 13:16:48 09/16/14 Tue

[ Edit | View ]

[> [> I think he will show up again and be okay. I'm sort of worried about Corporal Hawkins - he can't be more than 16 years old, it that. -- kgp, 06:02:45 09/17/14 Wed

[ Edit | View ]

[> [> [> Do you think he is related to Mary Hawkins? -- Kel, 11:49:36 09/17/14 Wed

[ Edit | View ]

[> [> [> [> Never thought of that - that would be an odd connection. -- kgp, 13:49:45 09/17/14 Wed

[ Edit | View ]

[> [> Hope he is ok too. He was trying to do the right thing. He saw C fighting in the village, and seemed like he was just trying to help her. He also treated Dougal with more respect than the others. Hated how demeaning they were to him. -- Kel, 11:48:43 09/17/14 Wed

[ Edit | View ]

[> Hi everyone. Long time newbie here, meaning I haven't been to LOL in a verra long time. I'll dive in by saying that I feel the actor playing Lt. Foster was miscast. He's TOO GOOD for such a small role. I wish they'd saved him to play Lord John. Just dye his hair blond, and the pretty face, posh british accent and commanding presence would work really well. He made such an impression in so few scenes... really good (NT) -- Rita (aka FW), 16:59:45 09/17/14 Wed

[ Edit | View ]

[> [> Yeah, he struck me as very Lord John. Nice to see you FW! -- Shadow, 17:46:18 09/17/14 Wed

[ Edit | View ]

[> [> [> Great to be back in Lallyland! So much to catch up, on this board alone! :D -- Rita, 09:28:19 09/18/14 Thu

[ Edit | View ]

[> [> Hello Rita!!!!!!!!!!!! Nice to see you .....or ditto what Shads said! :) -- M-another-M, 09:16:45 09/18/14 Thu

Last edited by author: Thu September 18, 2014 09:16:56   Edited 1 time.

[ Edit | View ]

[> [> [> Hello, M_another-M!!!! :D -- Rita, 09:25:52 09/18/14 Thu

[ Edit | View ]

[> [> [> [> LOL Yeah it wont let me put M&M when signed in. -- M-another-M, 12:15:22 09/19/14 Fri

[ Edit | View ]

[> [> Oh yeah he would have made a good Lord John well ya never know! Great to have you back Rita! -- BetsyG, 15:39:55 09/19/14 Fri

[ Edit | View ]

[> There is actually a Lt Foster in MOBY! -- Colly, 17:47:35 09/20/14 Sat

[ Edit | View ]

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-8
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2019 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.