VoyForums
[ Show ]
Support VoyForums
[ Shrink ]
VoyForums Announcement: Programming and providing support for this service has been a labor of love since 1997. We are one of the few services online who values our users' privacy, and have never sold your information. We have even fought hard to defend your privacy in legal cases; however, we've done it with almost no financial support -- paying out of pocket to continue providing the service. Due to the issues imposed on us by advertisers, we also stopped hosting most ads on the forums many years ago. We hope you appreciate our efforts.

Show your support by donating any amount. (Note: We are still technically a for-profit company, so your contribution is not tax-deductible.) PayPal Acct: Feedback:

Donate to VoyForums (PayPal):

Login ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12[3]4 ]

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Date Posted: 06:18:27 09/21/14 Sun
Author: Rebecca
Subject: I thought the wedding episode was pretty good. I think it will grow on me with additional viewing! My big concern is that Claire got the wedding ring at the church. When they get back to Leoch and Jamie heads straight out to have her ring made, that is the catalyst for the whole show down "master" scene. Wondering if/how that will now play out & what was the purpose of changing it?
In reply to: Conmama 's message, "Excellent, fantastic, Bravo!" on 18:59:15 09/20/14 Sat

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:

[> Having such an intimate knowledge of the book, I made a conscious effort to let the series go where it may and tell the story to the world in its own way. Once I did that, I found it much more enjoyable, especially the surprises, and am seriously enjoying the ride . I have a feeling I'm going to go long>>>> -- MiladyM, 06:32:57 09/21/14 Sun

I loved Claire's and Jamie's wedding attire, I loved Murtagh's support and smile, loved Jamie's anticipation and Claire's nervousness on their wedding night. More than once did Jamie comment to Claire that although she may not remember much of the wedding preparations or the ceremony itself, he remembered every second. Every. Second. *sigh* The flashbacks reinforced this, as well as giving us the visual to Jamie's sharing with Claire what she missed. I was surprised about the ring and am looking forward to more information about the key. The pearls, well, not what I expected, but they are lovely. I really really wanted Jamie to say "Holy God", and that was a disappointment. Some of their other wedding night conversation may be presented to us in future episode flashbacks, so hope springs. And then there's Dougal. I loved him in the previous episode when he burst in to that dining room and rescued Claire with no more than a look and a few chosen words. And now, with his comments to Claire, well, not so much, but I cannot wait to find out what he does next. Whee - what a ride! One more episode, then a long break. Whatever shall I do?

Last edited by author: Sun September 21, 2014 09:07:11   Edited 1 time.

[ Edit | View ]

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-8
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2019 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.