VoyForums
[ Show ]
Support VoyForums
[ Shrink ]
VoyForums Announcement: Programming and providing support for this service has been a labor of love since 1997. We are one of the few services online who values our users' privacy, and have never sold your information. We have even fought hard to defend your privacy in legal cases; however, we've done it with almost no financial support -- paying out of pocket to continue providing the service. Due to the issues imposed on us by advertisers, we also stopped hosting most ads on the forums many years ago. We hope you appreciate our efforts.

Show your support by donating any amount. (Note: We are still technically a for-profit company, so your contribution is not tax-deductible.) PayPal Acct: Feedback:

Donate to VoyForums (PayPal):

Login ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12[3]4 ]

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Date Posted: 08:33:20 09/21/14 Sun
Author: M&M
Subject: That whole priest thing was a waste of time.
In reply to: BetsyG 's message, "The scene I hated the most was the one acquiring the priest! I wanted to see Claire getting ready for her wedding or her getting drunk the night before! Or Jaime coming down the stairs Or even the faint and a moment alone after the ceremony. Like Shadow's post below--there was so much well done in this episode it covers up what was missing but I felt precious minutes were spent with a character we don't and won't ever care about and we missed important moments with our main characters So yes I was dissappointed in ways --almost like a huge event that you build up that cannot live up to your expectations. Although the sex was pretty damn good even if the first time was too hurried!" on 07:17:24 09/21/14 Sun

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-8
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2019 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.