VoyForums
[ Show ]
Support VoyForums
[ Shrink ]
VoyForums Announcement: Programming and providing support for this service has been a labor of love since 1997. We are one of the few services online who values our users' privacy, and have never sold your information. We have even fought hard to defend your privacy in legal cases; however, we've done it with almost no financial support -- paying out of pocket to continue providing the service. Due to the issues imposed on us by advertisers, we also stopped hosting most ads on the forums many years ago. We hope you appreciate our efforts.

Show your support by donating any amount. (Note: We are still technically a for-profit company, so your contribution is not tax-deductible.) PayPal Acct: Feedback:

Donate to VoyForums (PayPal):

Login ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12[3]4 ]

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Date Posted: 12:38:30 09/21/14 Sun
Author: MaryJ
Subject: I surprised about them giving her a ring at the wedding, too. Hope it's either already engraved w/Da mi basia mille (don't look at my spelling on that ) or perhaps they can still do that when they return to the castle & get back on track w/the scene where he gives it to her when she's jealous thinking he went to see Laoghaire - one of my favorite parts of the book. I think it's a key to Lallybroch, as we all know Jamie only keeps very special things in his sporran,
In reply to: Kel 's message, "What about the key made into the ring? Maybe that was how they could get the inscription? Was it on the key? Still a teeny bit disappointed it doesn't look like the ring in the books." on 20:17:38 09/20/14 Sat

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-8
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2019 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.