VoyForums
[ Show ]
Support VoyForums
[ Shrink ]
VoyForums Announcement: Programming and providing support for this service has been a labor of love since 1997. We are one of the few services online who values our users' privacy, and have never sold your information. We have even fought hard to defend your privacy in legal cases; however, we've done it with almost no financial support -- paying out of pocket to continue providing the service. Due to the issues imposed on us by advertisers, we also stopped hosting most ads on the forums many years ago. We hope you appreciate our efforts.

Show your support by donating any amount. (Note: We are still technically a for-profit company, so your contribution is not tax-deductible.) PayPal Acct: Feedback:

Donate to VoyForums (PayPal):

Login ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12[3]4 ]

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Date Posted: 19:35:17 09/21/14 Sun
Author: Colly
Subject: While at first, the timeline of this episode threw me off, I think this was the best way to portray it. It would have been boring to film it in the order it occurred in the book. It would have been too much time spent in the bridal chamber with nothing to break it up. I thought the scene with the priest was a waste time and did wish that it was the same church where Claire married Frank but that all takes time and we only have an hour. (though this episode could have been extended!) Overall I'm happy with it. While the strand of pearls was longer than I expected, it does have the gold beads in it, you just couldn't see them. Like the other episodes, things need to be added and changed to make it work and except for the priest scene, it worked for me! Sad to see so many people so upset by it
In reply to: Conmama 's message, "Excellent, fantastic, Bravo!" on 18:59:15 09/20/14 Sat

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:

[> I want to comment and response, I will need to wait until tonight-voy format is harder to read that fb, just my IMHO so harder to read everyone's responses, maybe I need to enlarge the fonts. -- LadyBlair, 03:47:29 09/22/14 Mon

[ Edit | View ]

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-8
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2019 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.