VoyForums
[ Show ]
Support VoyForums
[ Shrink ]
VoyForums Announcement: Programming and providing support for this service has been a labor of love since 1997. We are one of the few services online who values our users' privacy, and have never sold your information. We have even fought hard to defend your privacy in legal cases; however, we've done it with almost no financial support -- paying out of pocket to continue providing the service. Due to the issues imposed on us by advertisers, we also stopped hosting most ads on the forums many years ago. We hope you appreciate our efforts.

Show your support by donating any amount. (Note: We are still technically a for-profit company, so your contribution is not tax-deductible.) PayPal Acct: Feedback:

Donate to VoyForums (PayPal):

Login ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12[3]4 ]

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Date Posted: 03:47:29 09/22/14 Mon
Author: LadyBlair
Subject: I want to comment and response, I will need to wait until tonight-voy format is harder to read that fb, just my IMHO so harder to read everyone's responses, maybe I need to enlarge the fonts.
In reply to: Conmama 's message, "Excellent, fantastic, Bravo!" on 18:59:15 09/20/14 Sat

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:

[> I love coming here after each episode and reading your thoughts and critiques, stated in an intelligent manner. Some of the sites on the web get so crazy. I have to admit that I have to watch each episode a few times before I can form a true opinion. The first time I watch I get caught up in all the "differences and deletions" and wonder why some of the most iconic lines are left out. On the second and third viewings I can let go and just enjoy. I loved when Jamie came out in his full regalia, loved the scene with Ned and with Murtagh. I loved how the sex developed throughout the episode. How stunning is Cait/Claire wearing nothing but pearls. On the negative, I didnt like how the ring or the pearls were handled. I miss her getting married in the same church as Frank and swooning and ending up in Jamie's lap. There was so much buildup to the dress and I have to say I wasnt wow'd by it, although I can appreciate how hard it must have been to create. Sam and Cait are awesome together. -- CarolSR, 06:09:56 09/22/14 Mon

[ Edit | View ]

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-8
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2019 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.