VoyForums
[ Show ]
Support VoyForums
[ Shrink ]
VoyForums Announcement: Programming and providing support for this service has been a labor of love since 1997. We are one of the few services online who values our users' privacy, and have never sold your information. We have even fought hard to defend your privacy in legal cases; however, we've done it with almost no financial support -- paying out of pocket to continue providing the service. Due to the issues imposed on us by advertisers, we also stopped hosting most ads on the forums many years ago. We hope you appreciate our efforts.

Show your support by donating any amount. (Note: We are still technically a for-profit company, so your contribution is not tax-deductible.) PayPal Acct: Feedback:

Donate to VoyForums (PayPal):

Login ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12[3]4 ]

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Date Posted: 06:13:09 09/22/14 Mon
Author: kgp
Subject: I was mulling over why they took so much time with the priest and young Willie exchanging bible verses - perhaps that will be important information when it comes to the witch trial later on, that Willie is able to confront Father Bain? Also - horrible thought - Claire teaching Jamie that a bit of gentle pain during sexy times is okay gets brutally transformed by BJR at Wentworth. - does that make sense to anyone but me? That echo is going to truly mess with Jamie's head.
In reply to: Conmama 's message, "Excellent, fantastic, Bravo!" on 18:59:15 09/20/14 Sat

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:

[> [> Makes absolute, complete sense, kgp! I was watching that bit -- again :) -- and I was thinking, [insert polite expletive here] in a few episodes, BJR will (finally) manage to break him by doing this exact same thing -- but in such a different context. I wonder: if Claire hadn't taught Jamie beforehand that this could be done in love and fun, would she ever be able to get him back as wholly as she did? -- Rita, 06:41:40 09/22/14 Mon

[ Edit | View ]

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-8
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2019 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.