VoyForums

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 1234 ]
Subject: Re: baby trearment

Author:
jessica (glad to know)
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 12:36:29 10/30/12 Tue
In reply to: megan 's message, "Re: baby trearment" on 22:41:07 10/27/12 Sat

to megan,maddie and danielle,hi,i am 16 and catholic and live in the boston area.i too was baptized last month on september 9th and was also given baby treatment the saturday before.i too wore the poofy,midthigh length baptism dress with a bonnet,white tights and white mary janes.i wore the cloth diaper with baby print plastic pants over it under my tights and an under shirt.the baptism director told my parents i should be made into a baby before my baptism,so the saturday morning before,i was taken to the nursery by my mom,aunt and neice.there were 6 adult size cloth diapers and 6 pair of adult size pastel and baby print plastic pants on a table with my name on them.my mom told me to take off all my clothes and get in a crib.she took a diaper and a pair of the baby print plastic pants and laid them in the crib.she gave a rub down with baby lotion,then powdered me then put the diaper and plastic pants on me.my neice then put a pink tee shirt on me.i got out of the crib and got on the floor and started playing with the toys there.i had a pacifier in my mouth.after a couple of hours,i was given a bottle of warm milk by my aunt and then put in the crib for a nap.i spent all saturday after noon and part of the evening in the nursery becomming a baby.at 8 oclock,they put a blanket sleeper on me and we went home.mom took the other diapers and plastic pants with her and i was changed into another diaper and pink plastic pants and put to bed.sunday morning,i took my bath and my aunt and neice helped mom dress me.they put my diaper and baby print plastic pants on me,then my tights,under shirt,shoes dress and bonnet.i was sucking on my binky the whole time.we went to the church and i was baptized and some of my girfriends saw the baby print plastic pants showing thru my tights and told me i looked very babyish.i was kept in my outfit untill bed time.all for now,hugs.jessica

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:
Subject Author Date
Re: baby trearmenttom (happy)12:04:56 11/01/12 Thu

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
Message subject (required):

Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Choose Message Icon: [ View Emoticons ]

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-5
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2012 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.